Doswell Law has extensive experience of acting for individuals at every level on all areas of employment law, including:
- Settlement agreements (formerly called compromise agreements)
- Employment tribunal representation
- Board-level disputes and terminations
- Service agreements and employment contracts
- Restrictive covenants (including confidentiality and non-compete obligations)
- Disciplinary hearings and appeals
- Grievance hearings and appeals
- Performance management processes
- Sickness absence procedures
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Restructuring and redundancy situations
- Discrimination and equal pay claims
- Whistleblowing claims
- Bullying and harassment
- Work-related stress
- Family friendly rights (including maternity, paternity and parental leave rights)
- TUPE claims – (Transfer of Undertakings)
- Workplace and employment mediation
Make A Free Employment Law Enquiry Now.
Please contact Henry Doswell on 01233 722942, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial no-obligation discussion.
Click here to meet Henry Doswell on video.
How we charge
Make a FREE Enquiry
Call us now on
Ashford: 01233 722 942
Or you can complete this short enquiry (no cost or obligation).