As Employment Solicitors in Kent, Doswell Law supports businesses of all sizes. We provide transparent, jargon-free legal advice and solutions to efficiently and cost-effectively achieve a successful outcome concerning employment issues, whatever the circumstances.
We protect our clients from expensive and time-consuming claims and disputes regarding various employment-related matters by offering tailor-made advice to meet your business’s needs today. These include, but are not limited to:
- Advising on day-to-day employment law issues
- Drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Preparing and negotiating settlement agreements and COT3’s
- Employment tribunal representation including preliminary and full merits hearings
- Advising on poor performance and sickness absences
- Advising on disciplinary action and dismissals
- Advising on formal grievances including hearings and appeals
- Managing a redundancy programme or a TUPE transfer
- Handling employee subject access requests (SAR’s)
In addition to our ad-hoc services, we offer an annual retainer, which enables you to access specialist, tailor-made advice and support on a day-to-day basis. With the benefit of a free audit of your employment documents and a preferential hourly rate, our annual retainer is a cost-effective solution that helps to prevent costly disputes or employment tribunal claims.