Supporting individuals – know your employment rights
Doswell Law specialises in employee law. We do not advise in any other area of law, which allows us to remain fully up to date with the constant changes made to the law. We aim to provide you with clear, jargon-free legal advice and solutions to help achieve a successful outcome to your employment issues as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
We offer personalised advice and support for individuals at every stage of the employment process. So whether you need help with unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, redundancy, discrimination, bullying, harassment or other issues, we can provide you with effective advice tailored to meet your particular needs.
We negotiate employment contracts and exit packages. We advise employees when disputes arise including in connection with disciplinary action and dismissals, grievances and/or performance management processes. And we provide full legal representation at employment tribunals, where we have an excellent track record in securing settlements and winning claims.
If you have a tribunal claim we will provide you with detailed advice on the merits and value of any claim and the estimated costs of pursuing matters in the tribunal.
We will always offer you a FREE, no-obligation telephone consultation followed by a reduced fixed fee meeting to give you comprehensive advice and support on your employee issues.
Doswell Law has extensive experience of acting for individuals at every level on all areas of employees law, including:
- Settlement agreements (formerly called compromise agreements)
- Employment tribunal representation
- Board-level disputes and terminations
- Service agreements and employment contracts
- Restrictive covenants (including confidentiality and non-compete obligations)
- Disciplinary hearings and appeals
- Grievance hearings and appeals
- Performance management processes
- Sickness absence procedures
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Restructuring and redundancy situations
- Discrimination and equal pay claims
- Whistleblowing claims
- Bullying and harassment
- Work-related stress
- Family friendly rights (including maternity, paternity and parental leave rights)
- TUPE claims – (Transfer of Undertakings)
- Workplace and employment mediation
Why choose us?
- Specialist employee law advice from an experienced senior City lawyer
- First-rate client care and a firm commitment to helping you
- Flexible and affordable charging arrangements including fixed fees
- Out of hours service including weekend appointments
- Convenient offices and meeting rooms in Canterbury, Maidstone and Central London
- Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Make A Free Employee Law Enquiry Now.
Please contact Henry Doswell on 01233 722942, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial no-obligation discussion.
Click here to meet Henry Doswell on video.
Make a FREE Enquiry
Call us now on
Ashford: 01233 722 942
Or you can complete this short enquiry (no cost or obligation).