Business Services for Employers
Doswell Law has extensive experience of acting for and providing services for businesses of all sizes from start-ups to PLCs on all areas of employment law, including:
- Advising on day-to-day employment law issues
- Employment tribunal representation including preliminary and full merits hearings
- Preparing employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Preparing and negotiating settlement agreements
- Preparing bonus and commission schemes
- Advising on restrictive covenants including High Court enforcement action
- Dealing with disciplinary action and dismissals
- Dealing with formal grievances including hearings and appeals
- Managing poor performance and sickness absences
- Advising on restructuring and redundancy programmes
- Advising on TUPE issues arising from corporate transactions (business sales or outsourcing)
- Handling employee data access requests (SAR’s)
Make A Free Employment Law Enquiry Now.
Please contact Henry Doswell on 01233 722942, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial no-obligation discussion.