We offer a comprehensive audit of your current employment documentation to ensure compliance with the latest employment legislation and best practice, whilst still reflecting your business objectives.
This would include drafting a new or updated staff handbook together with any contracts including any directors’ service agreements; employment contracts; consultancy agreements; and zero-hour contracts.
Cost-effective HR advisory service
Doswell Law will work in close partnership with your HR team to provide clear and concise legal advice and support for all areas of employment law. Doswell Law’s HR advisory service is provided as a cost-effective alternative to the employment departments of large law firms.
Day-to-day employment law issues
We can provide specialist employment law advice on the full range of day-to-day HR and employment issues including dismissals and disciplinary action, grievances, poor performance, sickness absences and family friendly rights. We also provide a cost-effective annual retainer scheme, which is ideal for businesses who require ongoing employment law advice and support.
We work with senior managers and your HR team to manage the following:
- Restructuring and redundancy programmes to include preparing your redundancy business case and selection criteria, planning the consultation process and dealing with employees leaving the business.
- Complex TUPE transfers following the sale of a business or the transfer of part, or the whole, of a business as a result of an insourcing/outsourcing exercise. This includes advice on whether TUPE applies and on managing employee consultation and any subsequent redundancies.
- Performance management to include advising on appraisals, staff incentive schemes and the effective management of poor performers to ensure that all staff are working towards the same business goals.
Employment tribunal litigation
We provide a complete tribunal litigation service with end-to-end conduct of employment tribunal cases including:
- Handling of any settlement negotiations including ACAS pre-claim conciliation
- Preparing a defence (Form ET3) to any tribunal claims submitted
- Dealing with the disclosure of documents and preparing the tribunal bundle
- Instructing Counsel and any experts, if required
- Drafting witness statements
- Tribunal representation at any preliminary hearings and full merits hearings
Make A Free HR Enquiry Now.
Please contact Henry Doswell on 01233 722942, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial no-obligation discussion.