Maistone Employment Law Services
Welcome to Doswell Law operating in the historically important town of Maidstone. Henry Doswell is an experienced City Lawyer specialising in employment law for employees and businesses in Maidstone and the surrounding area.
Maidstone Employee Services – help and advice for individuals and employees
Get in touch if you have an employment law issue with a local business in Maidstone:
- Reviewing service agreements and employment contracts
- Representation at employment tribunals, grievance meetings, disciplinary hearings and appeals
- Reviewing and negotiating settlement agreements
- Help & Advice on unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- Advice on discrimination in the workplace, equality and family friendly rights
- Help with bullying, harassment and work-related stress claims
- TUPE claims – Transfer of Undertakings
If you have a problem at work that you cannot resolve yourself, then please call us today for an honest appraisal of your situation. We can help with all employment law related issues. For sensible, affordable advice contact us today.
Maidstone Business Employment Services – We provide a comprehensive suite of services to businesses in the city including:
- Employment tribunal representation and negotiating settlement agreements
- Preparation of staff handbooks and employment contracts
- Preparation of Commission and Bonus schemes
- Advising on grievance procedure, dismissals and disciplinary action
- Advising on how to deal with staff sickness, absence and with poor staff performance
- Formulating redundancy programmes and restructuring
- TUPE advice for employers
We can help in all individual matters of employment law or act as your regular, ongoing employment solicitors. Speak to us about how we can help you either for individual cases or as your permanent adviser with a range of pricing options for your business.
26 Kings Hill Avenue
We operate from meeting rooms which are located in a Regus office in the Kings Hill Business Park off King’s Hill Avenue, close to junction 4 of the M20. The nearest station is West Malling. There is ample parking within the development.
Make A Free Employer Law Enquiry Now.
Please contact Henry Doswell on 01233 722942, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial no-obligation discussion.