Employment Solicitors in Maidstone Offering Help and Advice to Employees
Doswell Law provides employees with the information, guidance and advice they deserve. If you are involved in an employment dispute with your employer, we are here to help. We take the time to understand your situation and advise you on what action to take. This includes advising you on all areas of employment law including unfair dismissal, whistleblowing, discrimination, harassment, and grievance and disciplinary hearings.
Get in touch if you have an employment law problem with a local business operating in Maidstone. We provide the following services:
- Reviewing service agreements and employment contracts
- Representation at employment tribunals, grievance meetings, disciplinary hearings and appeals
- Reviewing and negotiating settlement agreements and COT3 agreements and redundancy
- Help & advice on unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- Advice on discrimination in the workplace, equality and family friendly rights
- Help with bullying, harassment and work-related stress claims
- Advice on complex TUPE claims – including failing to inform/consult, detriment and automatic unfair dismissal
While no one wants to be in these situations, they do happen. All too often, employees are unfairly treated and do not take action due to uncertainty, lack of information or a sense of hopelessness.
If you are unsure of what to do, it is best to contact us as specialist Employment Solicitors in Maidstone to review the situation and see if we can help. Our job is to ensure you get the treatment you deserve. As everyone’s situation is different, we offer tailor-made advice that will support your needs. Contact us today for sensible and affordable advice.
Employment Solicitors in Maidstone Offering Expert Advice to Businesses
Doswell Law provides businesses with valuable employment services helping your business stay protected, prevent future problems, and avoid costly mistakes. Being unprepared and having out of date employment contracts and policies will put your business at risk.
Our job is to keep you up to date with the most current employment laws and regulations and provide expert advice on any employment disputes or tribunal claims. Our annual retainer can help your business stay legally protected and can be tailored to your budget. We provide the following services:
- Employment tribunal representation
- Drafting settlement agreements and COT3 agreements
- Preparation of staff handbooks, employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Preparation of Commission and Bonus schemes
- Advising on formal grievances, dismissals and disciplinary action
- Advising on how to deal with staff sickness absence and poor performance
- Formulating redundancy programmes and restructuring
- TUPE advice including duty to inform/consult on the TUPE transfer
If your business is looking for Employment Solicitors in Maidstone, we are here to help whether you need ongoing support or specific advice on a current dispute.