Annual Employment Retainer
Doswell Law’s annual employment retainer is designed to provide businesses with a cost-effective solution for obtaining day-to-day advice and support on any employment law or HR issue. Obtaining early advice on an employment or HR issue can often prevent an employment dispute arising together with the associated costs of dealing with a complex grievance or employment tribunal claim.
The key benefits of the retainer scheme are:
- A free audit of your existing employment documents including any employment contracts and staff handbook.
- Telephone and written advice including drafting letters and documents in connection with any employment law issue.
- Priority attention over non-retainer clients to ensure your objectives are quickly achieved.
- A preferential hourly rate based on the number of hours of advice to be given under the retainer.
The annual employment/HR retainer is subject to Doswell Law’s standard terms and conditions of business.
Business Services for Employers
Doswell Law has extensive experience of acting for businesses of all sizes from start-ups to PLCs on all areas of employment law, including:
- Advising on day-to-day employment law issues
- Employment tribunal representation including preliminary and full merits hearings
- Preparing employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Preparing and negotiating settlement agreements and COT3’s
- Preparing bonus and commission schemes
- Advising on restrictive covenants including High Court enforcement action
- Dealing with disciplinary action and dismissals
- Dealing with formal grievances including hearings and appeals
- Managing poor performance and sickness absences
- Advising on restructuring and redundancy programmes
- Advising on TUPE issues arising from corporate transactions (business sales or outsourcing)
- Handling employee subject access requests (SAR’s)