Doswell Law specialises exclusively in business employment law. We do not advise in any other area of law, which allows us to remain up to date with the constant changes made in this area of law. We aim to provide you with clear, jargon-free legal advice and solutions to help achieve a successful outcome to your employment issues as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. We act for businesses of all sizes from large law firms to start-up tech companies but our approach to helping you is the same, which is a firm commitment to achieve the very best outcome, whatever the circumstances.
Our main focus is on protecting our clients from expensive and time-consuming claims and disputes. So whether you need help with managing a poorly performing employee, handling a disciplinary, dismissal or grievance process or undertaking a redundancy or restructuring programme we can provide you with effective advice tailored to meet your particular business needs. We can advise you on any day-to-day law and HR issues to ensure that you obtain advice and support when you need it. Or if you do face an employment tribunal claim we have an excellent track record in defending businesses at employment tribunals.
Annual Employment/HR Retainer
Doswell Law’s annual employment retainer is designed to provide businesses with a cost-effective solution for obtaining day-to-day advice and support on any employment law or HR issue. Obtaining early advice on an employment or HR issue can often prevent an employment dispute arising together with the associated costs of dealing with a complex grievance or employment tribunal claim.
The key benefits of the retainer scheme are:
- A free audit of your existing employment documents including any employment contracts and staff handbook.
- Telephone and written advice including drafting letters and documents in connection with any employment law issue.
- A preferential hourly rate based on the number of hours of advice to be given under the retainer.
The annual employment/HR retainer is subject to Doswell Law’s standard terms and conditions of business.
Business Services for Employers
Doswell Law has extensive experience of acting for businesses of all sizes from start-ups to PLCs on all areas of employment law, including:
- Advising on day-to-day employment law issues
- Employment tribunal representation
- Preparing employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Preparing and negotiating settlement agreements (formerly called compromise agreements)
- Preparing bonus and commission schemes
- Restrictive covenants including High Court enforcement action
- Dealing with dismissals and disciplinary action
- Dealing with grievances
- Managing poor performance and sickness absences
- Large-scale restructuring and redundancy programmes
- TUPE issues arising from corporate transactions (business sales or outsourcing)
- Workplace and employment mediation
Make A Free Employer Law Enquiry Now.
Please contact Henry Doswell on 01233 722942, complete a Free Online Enquiry or email him at email@example.com for an initial no-obligation discussion.