Canterbury Employment Law Services
Welcome to Doswell Law operating in the cathedral city of Canterbury. Henry Doswell is an experienced City Solicitor specialising in employment law for employees and businesses in Canterbury and the surrounding area.
Canterbury Employment Law Services:
Canterbury Business Employment Services – We provide a comprehensive suite of services to businesses in the city including:
- Employment tribunal representation & negotiating settlement agreements
- Preparation of staff handbooks and employment contracts
- Preparation of Commission and Bonus schemes
- Advising on grievance procedure, dismissals and disciplinary action
- Advising on how to deal with staff sickness, absence and with poor staff performance
- Formulating redundancy programmes & restructuring
- TUPE advice for employers
We can help in all individual matters of employment law or act as your regular, ongoing employment solicitors. Speak to us about how we can help you either for individual cases or as your permanent adviser with a range of pricing options for your business.
Canterbury Employee Services – help & advice for individuals & employees
Get in touch if you have an employment law issue with a local business in Canterbury:
- Reviewing service agreements and employment contracts
- Representation at employment tribunals, grievance meetings, disciplinary hearings and appeals
- Reviewing and negotiating settlement agreements
- Help & Advice on unfair & constructive dismissal claims
- Advice on discrimination in the workplace, equality & family friendly rights
- Help with bullying, harassment & work-related stress claims
- TUPE claims – Transfer of Undertakings
If you have a problem at work that you cannot resolve yourself then call us today for an honest appraisal of your situation. We can help with all employment law related issues. For sensible, affordable advice contact us today.
For sensible, affordable advice, just pick up the phone and call us on 01233 722 942 or contact us online to make an appointment for us to meet at our Canterbury meeting rooms.
Canterbury Innovation Centre
The meeting rooms are located in the Canterbury Innovation Centre on the University’s campus which is close to junction 7 of the M2/M20. The nearest station is Canterbury East. There is plenty of pay and display parking on the University’s campus.
Make a FREE Enquiry
Call us now on
Ashford: 01233 722 942
Or you can complete this short enquiry (no cost or obligation).